Let's Get Physical!

Hello, Fabulous One!  What empowering and beautiful thought have you had about yourself today?

Today, I put on my sunny, lemon yellow top over some Lucky brand bell bottom jeans, and almost pulled a Narcissus on myself when I looked in the mirror!  I just had to take a selfie; and I texted it to my children with a "Good morning!  Mommy loves her babies!" greeting.

I also took time for myself (a must-do, this) and did a ten-minute stint on the treadmill, mixing in some dance steps and a bit of running with the walking.  Why only ten minutes, you ask?  I have a condition (Lupus) that demands that I use my energy judiciously if I wish to remain vertical, which I do prefer.

And check this video out, starring Ernestine Sheperd!  This lady is my fitness role model and I am striving toward the mark that she has set; and little by little, I believe I will get there.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to Fix the Rape Culture

Paleo Pumpkin Muffins

What Advice Would You Give Your Younger Self?